"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over".
Through these stressful times she's been able to smile because she's kept herself busy, and I admire that. Well, I'm more or less the opposite, through these stressful times I've been smiling because I have hope. Nothing else but hope. I believe, no matter what the fuck anyone else says, that love always finds a way. I've been through hell and back with my babe, and heck I'd do it again. I have never felt this way about anybody else. But she wants her space, she wants to do her own thing, and no she doesn't want me and she wants me to move on... Well, I say fuck that. The one thing that holds this smile on my face is hope for a tomorrow that would bring her back into my arms once again... and she wants to take that hope away? No, I refuse to let you go. I refuse to say goodbye, there is no goodbye and there will never be a goodbye between you and I. You were my one and only, my wifey, my little poopie and best of all my Deanna. I can't imagine being with anyone else... I can't imagine love without you. Yeah we've played this cat & mouse games for far too long but I need you to realize that I'm done with the games baby, I want this foreal now, no monkey business just straight love and grace. I'll prove that to you I promise. Every year we mature for the better, and baby I just wanna show you how much better I got. But goddamn these butterflies in my stomach, I can't stop thinking about us. But at the sametime I practice everyday to be a better person, so that one day you would notice that I'm your knight in shining armor. You will forever be apart of me, and you will forever have the other half of my heart.
I love you, forever & always.
xoxo
Your ride or die boo,
Ralphie <3
No comments:
Post a Comment